sabato 2 maggio 2015

How to lose a lunch

I should had learned that if I try to transfer my lunch from the pan to the lunchbox that is on the edge of the table it is likely that this one will fall and I will loose all my food...
Even if I had troubles more than once in the past I really cannot convince myself to use all the space that I need... So eventually, sometimes,  the perfect balance that rules the lunchbox get broken, and those are the moments in which you cruse yourself especially when you realize that you tried to save your seasoned pasta with your new perfectly cleaned pants...
Good job!!!

Dovrei aver imparato che se tento di trasferire il mio pasto dalla padella al lunchbox che si trova in bilico sul bordo del tavolo e` molto probabile che questo alla fine cada e che io perda il mio pranzo...
Anche se la cosa mi e` gia` successa in passato, proprio non riesco a convincermi ad occupare lo tutto spazio che sarebbe necessario per la pericolosa manovra...
Quindi alla fine talvolta quel perfetto equilibrio si rompe ed e` in quei momenti che maledici te stessa con tutte le forze specialmente quando con orrore ti accorgi che hai tentato di salvare la pasta al sugo con i tuoi nuovi ed una volta perfettamente puliti pantaloni...
Ottimo lavoro!!! 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento