mercoledì 22 aprile 2015

Breakfast, best part of the day!!!!

I am sure many would agree with me: Breakfast is the best meal of the day!!!
I don't know if it is because, as my parents taught me with their example, it is the moment in which you can calm down and read the news of the day (of course you have to wakeup earlier but sipping a coffe reading the newspaper it's so good!!!), or because Crumpets with cheese are absolutely divines or probably because I am ravenously hungry, but I could have breakfast 24/7!!!!
So when the moment comes, I am overcome with a strange enthusiasm, so much that sometimes I can make happen incredible things such as making cheese fly!!!! However it so more difficult, and important, to make it landing in the right position and not on the floor, big deal!!!

Sono sicura che molti concorderanno sul fatto che la colazione e` il pasto migliore della giornata!!!
Non so se sia perche`, come i miei genitori mi hanno insegnato e` un ottimo momento per leggere il giornale (certo devi svegliarti prima ma sorseggiare il caffe` assaporando le notizie della giornata e` impagabile!!!), o perché i crumpets con il formaggino sono assolutamente divini, o forse, più probabilmente perché sono terribilmente affamata, ma quando finalmente arriva il momento vengo colta da uno strano entusiasmo che mi rende in grado di compiere cose incredibili come far volare il suddetto formaggio!!!!
Più difficile e` poi pero` farlo atterrare dove dovrebbe e non per terra...




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento