martedì 24 marzo 2015

Hot&Cold

One thing I really love is the Steam Room that is why involuntarily I always try to have it even in my room...
The only thing is that, as my Mum has always told me, and as my Dad is really aware of since the temperature in their room  is always set around 15C, sleeping in an hot room is not so comfortable especially if you don't know from were the hot is coming from since you are convinced having closed the radiator instead of open it as you had done....

Una cosa che amo particolarmente e` il Bagno Turco  Lo amo talmente tanto che tento di ricrearlo involontariamente ovunque persino nella mia stanza...
L'unico problema e` che come la mia mamma mi ha sempre insegnato, e come il mio papa` sa bene dato che nella loro stanza la temperatura non supera mai i 15C, dormire al caldo non e` proprio piacevole specialmente se non riesci a capire da dove venga questo caldo essendo convinta di aver chiuso il calorifero quando in realtà lo hai alzato al massimo.... 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento