lunedì 16 marzo 2015

Happy Mother's Day

Even if in Italy yesterday wasn't Mother's day I couldn't miss this occasion to tell my mum how much I love her....
As I couldn't give her some flowers or take her out for dinner ( even if I should have thought about a Skype dinner...) I have done the thing I like the most doing... I drew her a card.... And this was only an excuse to tell to all my family's mums (grandmas (both), aunts, dogs...)  that I really love them all!!!!

Anche se ieri in Italia non era la Festa della Mamma non potevo lasciarmi scappare un'occasione per ricordare alla mia che le voglio tanto tanto bene...!
Siccome non potevo regalarle dei fiori o portarla fuori a cena (anche se avrei forse dovuto pensare ad una SkypeCena...) ho fatto quello che più amo fare... Le ho disegnato una cartolina d'auguri..
Ma questa e` solo una scusa per dire a tutte le Mamme della mia famiglia (nonne, zie, cagnette...) che le amo davvero tanto tutte quante!!!!!!!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento